Use the materials provided to build the most challenging marble maze.
- a shoe box/cardboard box for housing the maze
- tape or craft glue
- Choose between the following to create the maze:
- modeling clay/play-doe
- paper towel rolls with holes cut in the side
- small cardboard pieces
- Popsicle sticks
- Decide which supplies you will use to create your marble maze.
- Gather your materials and begin building
- Test it. Place your marble at the top of your maze and slant downward. Time yourself to see how quickly you can get your marble through the maze!
- Create holes in your maze that your marble must avoid
- Create a 3D maze
- Create a maze where the marble isn’t visible the whole way through
- Create a maze where the marble is never visible and you must rely on hearing the vibrations of the marble to get it to the end.
Featured Photo: https://www.muminthemadhouse.com/diy-marble-maze/
Example Maze Photos: